Samsung UN40EH5300 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, Black Review

Product brand name a definite plus! Very glad with price, on-line purchase, means to purchase protection plan online, kept knowledgeable on transport date, and ease of organising and installing. Great product, inside and out of doors! Easy setup as soon as we realized what to do (our first good tv). Picture is excellent and love the picture setting selections already programmed in tools. My husband appreciated his so much, he surprised me with one. An incredible choice.


I fricking love this TV. I literally dropped my jaw after I first turned it on. I must have had an actual cruddy TV before haha. The Smart TV makes every thing super convenient and it's high quality in unsurpassed. I really like my Samsung televisions. I've two of them and haven't had any issues with them. Actually, they both had more options than I really know what to do with. The one downside I've with both of them is there aren't enough sockets so that I can hook my gaming device in concurrently I've my video equipment plugged in. Highly recommended.

TV arrived undamaged and properly packaged. The setup was easy but the TV couldn't hook up with web with a direct or a WiFi connection. It took every week and lots of frustrating hours on the phone with Samsung to get by way of to a technician that might correct the problem. As soon as this technician linked on to the TV she was able to set up the new/updated software program and afterwards the TV connected to the web as advertised.

Good picture, no issues with it. The "Smart" part of it is vitally cumbersome to set up and use. Typing on it takes endlessly so I will not use a lot of the features on it other than the Netflix app. Overall very glad with it. if you use the good TV portion of the setup for You Tube there's a problem. The sound will get forward of the picture after which the picture will catch up and will play OK for a few minutes and then the problem.repeats. I have talked to Samsung twice and so they have been very well mannered but have not solved the problem. I thing their is a repair for some of their TV's but I have not been able to find any assist for my model. I am not that technically competent, so I might very effectively be a part of the problem. However simple to fix has not been my experience.

After some serious learning, I settled on this model to exchange an aged Sharp Aquos CFL. Some of the necessary options that I used to be on the lookout for was adjustments. I'm very particular about my image, and having a full array of adjustments to high-quality tune the image is a must. This mannequin has ample means for fine adjustment, and paired with AVSHD calibration screens I was capable of get it dialed proper in. The picture and distinction are spectacular for this value point. Don't let the 60hz idiot you, it is nice and smooth, even gaming. I also use a Samsung blue ray player, and the auto decision and body charge work very effectively together. I do not use the built in speakers, so I can not really touch upon the sound. I have the TV mounted to the wall, however I did use the manufacturing unit mount until it bought here. I was not too impressed with the factory base, however I do know that it will probably work ok. I simply get nervous having such a large panel on such a flimsy base. We dwell pretty removed from city in the mountains, and use Dish and DishNet for our services. I did not actually need a smart television, as my restricted download quota from satellite doesn't allow for a lot streaming. Nevertheless it appears to be intuitive, all be it slow. Do not count on computer browser pace, and seems to have restricted RAM. I guess Netflix and Pandora work properly, but can't actually say. Nevertheless, pairing with our Samsung phones could be very painless, and watching video/pictures from the phones could be very easy and clear. Also, the USB port is super useful for Calibration, as you'll be able to obtain your calibration software program, and run it right off the USB. All in all, I'm very happy with the image, which is ultimately what the aim of the TV. It is all dialed in, just ready for Superbowl!